BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

So soon...

Wow it's already the last week of the summer program. Where did all the time go??? It's been a bumpy ride but I have had a blast. I have made new friends which makes me smile; I've even gained some old ones back. I got to have fun doing different activities and learning things in classes I wouldn't of had otherwise. I am thankful I did this summer even though it started out bad. I have grown to like it up here and am honestly going to miss it. I can't wait for next summer!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful that I met someone like you this summer at UB. You are a truly amazing person with a big heart. You are going to go far in life, keep your head held high, and keep a positive attitude. Your a wonderful person. Great post, and I like what you have done with your blog this summer!!!!! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete