BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Engaged??? Ya right


So I don't want to offend anyone but I find it extremely stupid when kids ages 14-18 say they are absolutely in love and are engaged. How can you know who you want to settle down with at such a young age. And to say your that serious when things don't work out it's going to hurt a lot worse then a normal break up. I have an ex that just went through it and all he did was complain. Plus a lot of people only say they are engaged or want to be engaged so they feel more secure in the relationship. I know what it feels like to feel like your absolutely in love with someone and feel like your going to spend your whole life with them and it is a painful fall when it all comes to an end. As teenagers I don't think we should be so serious in our relationship. So sorry to anyone I may have offended but this is just my honest opinion.

1 comment:

  1. yet, unfortunately, we all seem to get that serious with someone eventually. isn't it amazing how silly and foolish teens can be? (for example, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siSMBOHTv3k )

    ReplyDelete