BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

My life


So my life hasn't been very easy for me although it's not as bad as it could be. When I was a toddler my dad was always kind of mean to me. He use to squeeze my wrists and would spank me without a good reason. He once spanked me in front of one of my cousins because my room was messy. My mom finally divorced him and from then on we never knew when I would see him. He would always call and tell me he was going to come see me, then late that night he would call my mom and have her explain to me he wasn't able to come. Or else he would say he was going to come see me and I would watch for him just for him to never show. It's getting a little better now that I am older because I talk to him more and he doesn't mind being around me because he's still a teenager at heart and can understand some of the things I am going through. He can still be a jerk but anymore my little brother, featured in another post, gets most of it. I feel sorry for him and am thankful I didn't have to live with him for my whole life because who knows what I would be like today.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are getting better, Meagan. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain.
    Everyone has gone through hardships in their lives.
    Thats what makes us stronger.
    People that have been babied their entire lives grow up and get slammed by the real world..
    The world ain't all rainbows and smiles.

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete