BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Well time for a second post

I am having fun so far which I take to be a good sign. I am loving making new friends such as Chippy and getting back together with old friends such as Taylor Sevryn. I like the roommate I have and don't really mind the beds. I am enjoying vast majority of my classes and think that I will learn something worth while. I haven't ran into any drama yet which is a record for me because I tend to attract it all. :(

2 comments:

  1. Well your page is very cool. I like your choice of music, although you need more country lol. Anyways I have enjoyed getting to know you so far. You seem like a unique person, who has a good heart, but I love your page and what you have done to it....
    ~Kayla~ aka (K-Dubb)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayla: I actually listen to quite a bit of country music at home. I'm just used to running around with people who hate country music so have gotten used to listening to other music.

    ReplyDelete