BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Good ol' George Strait havin a conert reminding people why he's artist of the decade


I have to say I am very much so a country fan and have grown up listenin to George Strait. I enjoyed reading bout one of his last concerts and honestly didn't know that he was artist of the decade so this told me that. I know quite a few of the songs he had sang at this concert and personally like most of them. I found this on CMT's website after subscribing to it because of the fact I am a country music fan.

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie, but I've never heard of this guy. Good job to him though for artist of the decade even though i don't see that possible because everyone likes different music and some people probably don't like his music at all.

    ReplyDelete